adi_cataleya

AD [1.8.1.611] EXPORT PERSONA CRASH

The App also crashs when you use the following export Formats and klicking the "More" Button in Export Dialog:
HDR, TGA, TIFF, GIF, JPG, PNG
With all other Formats it crashs not on my System.

Maybe the System Build helps....
WIN 10 Home
Version  1909
Build 18363.720

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

Same as with Photo:

Clicking on "more", or on the Export persona panel if the Export setting is opened, or being in the Export persona and trying to display the Export settings if it was closed (mine was), crash the app.

Yes, all these bugs confirmed (Win 10 pro), very bad regression since we rely on the export function to move on. Hopefully some of my files can still be opened with the release version.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go