You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Assigning Profile not working correctly / completly

Hi, I'm from France and I don't speak very well.

When I assign a profile (  profoto, srgb etc... ) ,  there is no modification on the main window, but I see the difference in the navigator window and the icon on the Layer window change.

When I later convert the profile ( from the assigned profile) to another profile, the convertion is Ok and I see the result ( assignation + convertion) in the main window.

I have affinity photo v18.0.585 and Windows 10

Thanks for your work.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @Frank_M

There is a big difference between Assign and Convert

Assign keeps the same values and just changes the ICC profile, so your photo will most likely look wrong if you started off with a correct ICC profile. 

Convert tries to keep the same appearance, and the values insinde your image will change. 

However, if a change happens, you should see the same change in both the main window and the navigator window. So that we are able to investigate bugs thoroughly could you please follow this link and update this post with the followings: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/71-bug-reporting/