You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

More details, screenshot examples.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• Staff

Hi Rgrodrigor :)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! As firstdefence has mentioned, we're going to require much more information to investigate the issue you've reported here.

Could you please confirm for me:

• What are the physical dimensions of your document?
  • Are you exporting to the same dimensions, or a different size?
  • What export settings are you using? (a screenshot including the 'More' options would help here)
  • Do you see 'poor quality' with all formats, or only PNG?
  • Can you possibly provide a copy of your Affinity document and the exported image?

Many thanks in advance!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• What are the physical dimensions of your document? R/ 250 MB but it has a lot of areas
  • Are you exporting to the same dimensions, or a different size? the dimensions of the area
  • What export settings are you using? (a screenshot including the 'More' options would help here) export here 
  • Do you see 'poor quality' with all formats, or only PNG? PNG and JPG
  • Can you possibly provide a copy of your Affinity document and the exported image? the image here 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-03-17 a la(s) 4.10.06 p. m..png

Captura de Pantalla 2020-03-17 a la(s) 4.10.53 p. m..png

Wavez diseño 2.png

• Staff

Thanks for your screenshot, as your exported PNG is only 200 pixels tall, there is a limited amount of space for information here, and this can leave the exported image looking blurry. The total megapixel count for your document is less that 0.3 MP.

I've covered a similar topic previously, please see the link below -

I recommend increasing the pixel size of the document before exporting, in order to produce the highest quality image possible.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!