You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text locking after prog. is open for awhile

I noticed on the latest official 1.8 version of APublisher that if I leave a file open for an hour or more  texts get locked or frozen (not the program). If I close the file and re-open the problem disappears for an hour so so and then it freezes again. It never happened it to me with the 1.7 so I had to reinstall it in order to continue my projects. The latest beta seems to help a bit but just by prolonging the time it takes to freeze.

Still, Affinity products are tops!!!

Win 10

16 GB

• Staff

This isn't the first time i've heard of this but as you can guess it's quite tricky to reproduce.

Can you attach your file here, I'll leave it open over night and see if I come into frozen frames in the morning!

Can you try elaborate on "text locking". You can still use the program fine but can't enter text into text frames? Can't move text frames?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com