You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

photo affinity blocking, blocage de affinity photo

hello
A thousand apologies!
I come back to you because affinity photo 1.8 does not solve the recurring problem of tool inaction and recording encountered when processing files.  The "save as" solution does not change the result.
for witness I attach a video screen capture: use the "selection brush" tool => no affinity photo reaction; save => no recording. No message "Affinity does not respond". PC memory occupancy rate 50 % max, processor occupancy rate 50 % max. Average found approx. 35% RAM and CPU occupancy.
How can a file become corrupt? How can it be restored so that the work can be completed?

Is it an insufficiency of the screen video card?
 Yours sincerely!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

bonjour
Mille excuses !
je reviens vers vous car affinity photo 1.8 ne résout pas le problème récurent de l'inaction des outils et de l'enregistrement rencontré lors du traitement de fichiers. La solution "enregistrer sous" ne change pas le résultat.
pour témoin je joins une capture écran vidéo : utilisation de l'outil "pinceau de sélection" => pas de réaction de affinity photo ; enregistrer => pas d'enregistrement. Pas de message "Affinity ne répond pas". taux d'occupation mémoire PC 50 % maxi, taux occupation processeur 50 % maxi. Moyenne constaté 35 % environ d'occupation RAM et UC.
Comment un fichier peut-il se corrompre ? Comment le rétablir afin de pouvoir terminer le travail ?

Est-ce une insuffisance de la carte vidéo écran ?
 cordialement!dessin_portrait_1630220_3 - Copie .afphotodessin_portrait_1630220_3 - Copie .afphoto

dessin_portrait_1630220_3_-_Copie_.afphoto

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Gabe!
I sent the file "dessin_portrait_1630220_3-copy.afphoto" on the link you gave me. (https://www.dropbox.com/request/xYcXG1G1rDE2mx5tyfIk)

I'm sorry I didn't keep the history. I guess it could have helped you identify the cause.

Merci Gabe !
j'ai transmis le fichier "dessin_portrait_1630220_3-copie.afphoto" sur le lien que vous m'avez indiqué.

je regrette de ne pas avoir conservé l'historique. j'imagine que cela aurait pu vous aider à identifier la cause.

• Staff

Mine does not crash, but it takes very, very long to load. This is all because of your filter:

Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 12.14.33.png

Live filters  constantly re-drawn when you zoom/pan/use any tools. Your document is quite large (in size) and complex, and this is expected. I suggest you turn it off for the meantime and turn if back on when you need to export. 

thank you, Gabe, for that information that I didn't know.
I create images that are too complex.
Now that I know the cause, I'm going to come up with a trick for organizing the display of pixel layers, settings and dynamic filters.
However, in order to get a more fluid work, what characteristics are recommended to do this kind of complex work on the computer:
Processor power:
RAM memory capacity:
hard drive:

Thank you in advance, according to your capabilities.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

merci, Gabe, pour cette information que j'ignorais.
Je crée des images trop complexes.
Maintenant que je connais la cause, je vais trouver une astuce d'organisation d'affichage des calques de pixels, de réglages et de filtres dynamiques.
Cependant,pour obtenir un travail plus fluide, quelles caractéristiques sont conseillées pour faire ce genre de travail complexe sur l'ordinateur :
puissance du Processeur :
capacité mémoire RAM :
disque dur :

Merci par avance, selon vos possibilités