You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Issues printing to Epilog Laser Engraver

I am also having severe issues with print after updating to 1.8.0.585 from 1.7.x. (I don't recall the version number; whatever the last stable one was. I updated to 1.8.- two-3 days ago when I was given the prompt after starting Designer. Using Windows 10).

1. The print preview shows all visible objects on my artboard that I am trying to send to my print spooler (in this case the Epilog laser print driver).

1358540373_ArtboardPreview-good.png.481453db6aca5b85227bc6fcd17fb82e.png

2. However the information that the printer receives is grossly incomplete. I don't recognize the pattern by which it is not submitting information. Attached is the afdesign I was trying to print.

7982101_Printdriverreceives-bad.png.4f70f27b4a15d763beec748c4ff2cab9.png

Each tortoise is comprised of a large Curves path, and grouped with the smaller detail pieces. The octopus is a single Curves path. (Epilog doesn't display a bounding box around information that it doesn't receive; hence the print info looks incomplete).

I was at least able to export to *.pdf where all of the expected information was present (this allowed me to print and finish my task at least). 

I've attached the *.afdesign file in the event it is of use in sorting out.

AffinityPrintingError.afdesign

• 2 weeks later...