You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem to open my folder

Eym

Hi,

Since the last update (1.8), I cannot open my folders. It seems it's the folders with the big size (around 50MB and more...). Could you do somethings, I hope I'll recover all my work...

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Eym.

Hi Eym

Are you using any special characters in your folder names? Using a network drive?

Lenovo laptop with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home. Former user of most Serif software from PagePlus 3.0 through PagePlus X9, now enjoying Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher.

• Staff

Carrying on from what NilsFinken has recommended can i just clarify that you have an issue with folders not files? Can you give a bit more information about what you are experiencing?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Hi Nils, Jon,

No, I used normal names for my folders and I used the drive on ma laptop.

More details, when I open the folder, the software start then just before to open the folder (software already started) everythings stop. If I try to open it with Designer same thing. I will do during the day more test and i come back to bring you more informations. Otherwises Af P.   Af. D and Af. Pub are working properly with the new folders.

Thanks and have a good day.

Eym