You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Document resize doesn't properly resize perspective layers

I have an image here: https://d.pr/f/ajmR49

It has several layers that use perspective active layers.

When I resize the document to width 825 (which is the size I need for the printer), the layers with perspective applied don't get properly resized and positioned.

Open the file at https://d.pr/f/ajmR49 . Do Document | Resize Document…  and enter 825 as the width (let the height auto-calculate).

The floating windows get all screwed up.

Backing up in the history prior to the resizing does not correctly restore the locations of the floating window layers.

sr9-multiverse-astronomy-constellations-evening-1564312.afphoto

• 3 years later...

hello @MEB,

three years and a half later the bug seems to be still there, in affinity photo version 2.2 (mac os 11.7.10).

I have a multi-layered file, containing both vector and pixel layers. a group of vector layers has a perspective live filter applied. when i resize the document, that group gets placed in a wrong position; if i press cmd-z to undo the change, the document returns to its original size, but the group is placed in a new, different wrong position.

if i disable the perspective live filter before resizing, the group apparently stays in its correct position, but as soon i re-enable the filter again, the group goes to the same wrong position as before. the only way to avoid this behaviour is to delete the live filter, resize the document and then apply the filter again. Cutting (cmd-x) the filter and pasting it back (cmd-v) after resizing does not work: the group goes to a wrong position anyway.

Below you can find three screenshot that describe the problem: they were taken before resizing, after resizing and after hitting cmd-z. I also uploaded the afphoto file.

thank you for any help.

stefano

1-before-document-resize.png

2-after-document-resize.png

3-after-cmd-z.png

perspective-bug.afphoto

take care,

stefano