You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Objects with multiple lines rasterized

If I attempt to export this file with four letters (converted to curves) each with two lines and one stroke they are rasterized on export to SVG or PDF.

Vector.afdesign

crash.afdesign

To lines, one fill.

• enter text using artistic tool
  • convert to curves
  • add lines
  • remove fill or add fill
  • export

1.8.1.604 Windows 10 Enterprise

No insult intended btw (file content) 🙂

During save I got this error message - but the file WAS saved (on desktop). Hm?

image.thumb.png.d7c8fc76793d6002a812461f1e1d1209.png

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

3 hours ago, hashms0a said:

I tried your file. Vector.pdf

but I changed some settings.

1397747257_Annotation2020-03-07184544.png.7fdb5c973a94e2330baaab6fc55ecbdc.png

What? I thought that would just filter out the parts that had to be be rasterized. Ignore them. Make sure that the output file is 100% vector and trash the rest.

It is pretty weird that it here serves as a "Oh make it vector anyway" setting.

Thank you!

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.