You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD [1.8.1.604] - Expand stroke still does not work properly. Curve ends are cut off!

The length of the straight line at the end of the lines/curves must be significant in order not to be cut off.

I tried to keep the ends as short as possible but they are still cut off. Also the baking did not help :(

AD_1.81.604_Beta_expand_stroke_02.gif

AD_1.81.604_Beta_expand_stroke_02_bake.gif

This version actually works as desired, but only when I insert, for example, arrows at both ends (beginning and end) of the curve.

These elements are stored separately in the layer and must be removed manually.
But if I only insert connection elements at one end of the line, the other end will be cut off again, strange or?
???

AD_1.81.604_Beta_expand_stroke_2ends_work.gif

AD_1.81.604_Beta_expand_stroke_1ends_work.gif

• Staff

Adding arrowheads that are inside the curve, actually shortens the curve and doesn't make it end where it used to - hence the different behaviour. I think there's just some issue surrounding the curves generated by using corners and I'll investigate it, thanks :)

Matt

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.