You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

(Mr B L Smith) Unsplash Problem

Dear Affinity, I welcome the new update especially with the new stock photos and looked forward to downloading some great photos,but when I open up my software and try to log into Unsplash Affinity Photo just keeps crashing, and I get I have enrolled with Unsplash and have become a member but this dosn't seem to help. Id like to get the window that comes up under the Unsplash box instead of which I get Safari open with all the datails about Unsplash, (see enclosed Screenshots). Truasting you can help me with this

Yours Faithfully

Barry Smith

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 3.29.47 pm.png

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 3.32.42 pm.png

• Staff

Hi Barry,

Are you still struggling with this? I haven't seen anyone recently getting a crash but I have seen customers failing to make contact with Pexels. Are you able to attach the full crash report so I can ask the developers to look into it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 10:41 AM, Barry Smith said:

Dear Affinity, I welcome the new update especially with the new stock photos and looked forward to downloading some great photos,but when I open up my software and try to log into Unsplash Affinity Photo just keeps crashing, and I get I have enrolled with Unsplash and have become a member but this dosn't seem to help. Id like to get the window that comes up under the Unsplash box instead of which I get Safari open with all the datails about Unsplash, (see enclosed Screenshots). Truasting you can help me with this

Yours Faithfully

Barry Smith

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 3.29.47 pm.png

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 3.32.42 pm.png

I have the same problem, plus i dont have results when i use pexel but with pixabay working fine. some solution for this issue?.

• Staff

Hey zelkun,

What version of the app are you using? We have an ongoing issue with Pexels not showing results. We are discussing this with them at the moment. 

I cannot reproduce the crash though and I haven't seen anyone else (other than Barry who you quoted) crash recently. 

Do you have a crash report for me?

• 3 months later...

Having exactly the same problem as Zelkun, Unsplash just crashes, pexel does nothing and pixabay works perfectly.

Crash report shows exactly the same as shown previously.

1305955423_Screenshot2020-07-11at1_21_14pm.thumb.png.a62f3214ad26d40c0157a82aed0a7f35.png

Using the latest version, on a 3-4 year old MacBook.

All suggestions gratefully accepted