You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] Ɨ

A Couple of bugs šŸ›

I have a couple of issues with Affinity Photo right now...one, it is sloooowww, two, Iā€™m having problems retrieving anything fromĀ Dropbox (though it doesnā€™t happen every single time and yes, Iā€™m signed in...yes, everything is all uploaded and ready to go), and also there is a weird bug that Iā€™ll upload a photo for.

Basically I get ā€˜ghostā€™ images of the different things I tap on in the layers studio. Ā They donā€™t go away unless I close the app.Ā 

I have an iPad Pro, A12X, 1TB

C2288F24-6824-4CE7-9777-CDE7E49C766D.jpeg

• Staff

HeyĀ LorieA, welcome to the Affinity Forums.

We know about the ghostingā€”You can make it happen a number of ways and yes, the only way to clear it is by restarting the app. I'm sorry about this. I'll bump the original bug report.

I've found that browsing some cloud storage can be slower through our app than through FIles. I'm waiting to speak with a developer about this.

Yes, the issue with going to Dropbox through the app to retrieve what I need has gotten to be a problem pretty much every single time and it is taking a lot of backing out, closing the app, even have had to turn off/turn on my iPad to get everything to behave. I hope something changes soon or, unfortunately because I like Affinity Photo, Iā€™ll have to look for something else.Ā