You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8 Glitches

Posted this the other day, but think it was in the wrong section...

Just wanted to check if other people are experiencing any of the following difficulties - 

1.) Boolean operations producing a crazy amount of nodes on the resulting shape, far more than in previous versions, even on quite simple shape additions, etc.

2) The cursor disappearing after you make adjustments to global colour values - e.g you've set up some global colours and double click on the document swatch, you adjust the RGB values and then, boom, your cursor has vanished and doesn't reappear until you restart.

3) Objects moving slightly when you try to double click on them to go straight into  moving nodes with the node tool (I've mentioned this before, but it's so frequent I can't believe nobody else is having this issue)

From what I can see on the forums, a lot of people are experiencing 1, so I'm far more concerned with 2 because I always try to use global colours and with 3 because it kind of defeats the whole point of working with vectors if the accuracy is so readily spoiled on each illustration.

• Staff

Hi simoncooper118,

Regarding the boolean operations there has been an issue with them not giving the correct results that has now been fixed. This fix is available in a beta from the link below.

As for the other two points would you be able to get any form of screen recording that demonstrates these at all please? 

Thanks,