You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Styles for pen settings

I am currently working on a simple tracing (getting back unto speed with designer) I wanted to save pen settings so i can quickly change to sizes with without arrows, tapered  etc. I cannot see a way to save the settings so I thought i would use styles. I have found that by right clicking on a curve or  using the hamburger in the styles menu I can only save one style in a catagory. I have done this before with 1.7 and my categories with multiple styles exist in 1.8.1. i have tried different ways but each time i create a category i can save a style but only one.

MacBook Pro all latest versions and updates

Same here in Windows 10, Designer, 1.8. After two line styles are created, I do not find a way to create additional line styles based on line objects without any fill, but varied in width, color and dashes. On the other hand, there does not seem to be an immediate limitation on the number of styles based on objects with fill.

Thank you so much for so many improvements in 1.8 in all the programs!