You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Finding 1.8 totally useless. PLEASE which previous version best?

• Staff

Sorry for the delay in replying. I just wanted to let you know that we've released an update to our apps, 1.8.2. If you purchased the app from the Affinity Store you can download them from here:

If your document was corrupted, it wouldn't open at all, which is positive. Perhaps try the update and if that doesn't work I may need to see your document.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 5:29 PM, Patrick Connor said:

@jop

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

We have not been able to emulate this ourselves, is this something that you have experienced or does the "Apparently" mean you have seen it reported? We would like any example file that you have please.

Sorry for the late reply, didn't set any notification for this forum.

The latest patch fixed my issues :D thks for the quick work on patching the bugs.

Message to Leigh,

Thanks for the message. I installed the update 1.8.2 on March 17th. Haven't had time yet to see if that resolves the problem - please be patient as had a heart attack so been a bit pre-occupied! Will try to get round to it towards the end of this week or early next week. Then will let you know if it works.

Thanks again.

Amy

• Staff
3 minutes ago, Amy7 said:

Message to Leigh,

Thanks for the message. I installed the update 1.8.2 on March 17th. Haven't had time yet to see if that resolves the problem - please be patient as had a heart attack so been a bit pre-occupied! Will try to get round to it towards the end of this week or early next week. Then will let you know if it works.

Thanks again.

Amy

No worries - your health is more important, especially during this challenging time. Keep safe and let us know if you have any other issues!