You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems with subtract

Yeah definitely an issue and it's killing my workflow. I've tried several times trying to convince myself that I can work around this bug. but nope. Not to mention - eGPU support gone bad. Before I fire up my egpu, i had to make sure that AD is already up and running. Otherwise, AD will just crash if you start eGPU first. Then there's the workspace going blank after saving > closing project > opening it again. You don't see any canvas or artboards loading. But you do see all layers in there. I'm resorting back to AI til this thing is fixed... and I don't like AI.

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 3.24.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 3.24.10 AM.png

I am having a similar problem with in Designer as well (v1.8.1). Here is my original logo:

logo-1.png

And that same logo showing all its points...

logo-1-with-points.png

And now that same logo after subtracted from a layer behind it...

logo-1-subtracted.png

As you can see there is a small little warble at the top of the W and a bunch of weirdness going on between the W and the Q.

This is really slowing me down right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...