You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Duplicate] Angeliki Katsika

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Instead of your user name use a logical description of your problem in the topic title.
And using Google translate (like I just did) will provide us a readable explanation of the issue :

" I've been working with an affinity photo for two or more years, and suddenly the raw files from the Sony a6000 don't open, what's going on? Please inform "

Hubert

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB

12 hours ago, Angeliki katsika said:

Δουλεύω με φωτογραφία συγγενείας δύο ή περισσότερα χρόνια, και ξαφνικά δεν ανοίγει τα ακατέργαστα αρχεία από τη Sony a6000 ,, τι συμβαίνει; Παρακαλώ ενημερώστε

Ποια Έκδοση χρησιμοποιείτε και από ποιο λειτουργικό σύστημα (Win ή Mac);

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

3 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Ποια Έκδοση χρησιμοποιείτε και από ποιο λειτουργικό σύστημα (Win ή Mac);

δουλεύω σε ipad και η έκδοση είναι η τελευταία πιστεύω γιατί το έσβησα και το εγκατέστησα ξανά,, μου βγάζει το παρακάτω μήνυμα

87863460_177787866854281_7093257270959538176_n.jpg

14 minutes ago, Angeliki katsika said:

δουλεύω σε ipad και η έκδοση είναι η τελευταία πιστεύω γιατί το έσβησα και το εγκατέστησα ξανά,, μου βγάζει το παρακάτω μήνυμα

Δεν μπορώ να σας πω πολλά για το iPad γιατί δεν το χρησιμοποιώ εδώ. Ωστόσο, το παράθυρο στο στιγμιότυπο οθόνης δείχνει ότι γίνεται προσπάθεια φόρτωσης ενός αρχείου JPG.

For the Affinity Photo iPad versions, as far as I know, the underlayed iOS related Apple RAW engine is used for RAW files. - Since you now probably use a newer (updated?) Affinity Photo version there, it's possible that there is still some bug related to RAW file handling and processing in that version.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

There are other reports here in the forums of problems loading RAW files on the iPad version of Photo.

But they are all located in the iPad part of the forums, not the Desktop part of the forums. Possibly a moderator will move this discussion to the proper forum.

Affinity on iPad Questions

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 hour ago, v_kyr said:

Δεν μπορώ να σας πω πολλά για το iPad γιατί δεν το χρησιμοποιώ εδώ. Ωστόσο, το παράθυρο στο στιγμιότυπο οθόνης δείχνει ότι γίνεται προσπάθεια φόρτωσης ενός αρχείου JPG.

For the Affinity Photo iPad versions, as far as I know, the underlayed iOS related Apple RAW engine is used for RAW files. - Since you now probably use a newer (updated?) Affinity Photo version there, it's possible that there is still some bug related to RAW file handling and processing in that version.

σε κάθε περίπτωση ευχαριστώ πολύ για την προσπάθεια,,

any way thank you very much for the effort to help me,,, 

5 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

There are other reports here in the forums of problems loading RAW files on the iPad version of Photo.

But they are all located in the iPad part of the forums, not the Desktop part of the forums. Possibly a moderator will move this discussion to the proper forum.

Affinity on iPad Questions

thank you very much any way,,, I hope it will be somehow solved

• 4 weeks later...