You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keeps Freezing

JasonL

I also have a freeze issue.

When Editing a vector line and then pressing UNDO the program locks and I cant exit or save changes, Ive lost so much work like this.

This is a recurring problem, I just switched to using Designer, Is there a way of requesting a refund for Designer and Photo, I bought on Windows Store.

Id rather pay for Adobe products, The loss of tine and work by this software is too much,

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I waited for too long now, at first it was Photo ever since 1.8 Affinity photo started crashing too often, in 1.9 it got worse and 1.10.1.1142 worsen.

Not only photo but designer freezes as soon as I move a layer on the layer panel or applying a filter.

I really love Affinity products for its ease of use, but it's starting to hit me hard on delivery times.

I'm rolling back to Adobe, I'm terribly sorry, I honestly hate to do this.

Thank You Affinity, it was formidable while it lasted.

17 minutes ago, SamRamSan1 said:

at first it was Photo ever since 1.8 Affinity photo started crashing too often, now in 1.9 it's gotten worse

The current version is 1.10. Is there a particular reason why you haven’t updated from 1.9? :/

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

On 2/29/2020 at 9:31 AM, JasonL said:

Win 7: 16gb RAM, GTX1050ti

Upgraded but keeps freezing and locking me out. Does not Close, just becomes totally frozen without any save so lost two lots of time consuming changes to work. NOT HAPPY.

Any Ideas?

Same problem here and it's sad... nobody semes to care.