You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher crashes when I move image out of frame - repeatable

Merlin

5 hours ago, Merlin said:

When I move an image out of a frame my Publishes crashes without warning. See attached video. This happens every time.

You are not moving a picture but a group. Can you show us what is in the group or can you provide us with the file?

The group is 3 images.

I was having multiple problems with the same action. What I wanted to do was increase the size of the frame to house 6 images but when I dragged the frame larger the software crashed. So I decided to remove the image from the frame, delete it and create a new one. The video shows the crash.

I bypassed the problem by cutting the group and pasting it out of the frame instead of dragging it. Then I was able to continue working.

• 2 weeks later...

I’d have to check. I’ve changed the way I work to avoid the problem because it is more productive for me to avoid the problem than keep repeating it.

The issue occurred when I dragged images into a sub layer of the frame in the layer panel. I avoided the issue by cutting and pasting the image into the sub layer of the frame in the layer panel.