You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

2 Artboard Feature Requests

1. Snap artboard edge to contents – Often times I need to resize an artboard to because the contents have been changed and I need the artboard to perfectly align with the contents. I'd like to see this feature either on by default or a preference that can be turned on. I absolutely need it and would use it every day.

2. Display artboard size – I find with some of my work I need to see the artboard size at all times because I have multiple artboards on the screen that seem very similar in size. So I'd like to see some gray info text on the opposite size of the artboard telling me the size. Currently I have to add the size to the label so I can easily see it at all times. This is pain when I change the size, now I have to update the label and this happens more than you might think. In the screenshot below I show first how I currently have to do it and then how I'd like to see it (built in) to the affinity apps. (Note: This feature could be found in the preferences as well.)

artboards-example.png

• 2 months later...