You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Compatibility with Cintiq 16

Sygnia

Hello,

I would like to report a problem that emerged after the update to version 1.8.0.585.

It might and might not be connected to the problem described in this thread: 

I work on Windows 10 and use Wacom Cintiq 16. I am using my pen to call a little round menu (from the tablet), which works perfectly outside of Affinity (and worked well in the previous version of Affinity as well) - wherever I click, the menu appears.

However, in Affinity Photo, it is called on seemingly random positions, away from my cursor. Since using this menu is a crucial part of my workflow, it is very annoying to look for the menu´s position around the screen and it slows my work down. From my observation the menu seems to appear on locations where my mouse cursor was previously, but there´s some sort of very long delay.

I am attaching a screenshot to explain a bit better how it looks.

bug_windows_affinityphoto.jpg

• Staff

Hey Sygnia,

This is a Windows Ink driver issue. I've checked with some other Windows Ink enabled apps such as Microsoft Whiteboard and I'm seeing the same issue.

We recently changed our apps with work with Windows Ink which is why you are seeing this. I believe this is something that Wacom would need to address.