You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Porsche 911 - Realistic Drawing

sacboi

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 12:16 AM, Invictus said:

I'm brand new, not even confident yet on layers. I'm now where near up to this !

Hi, I'm a bit late however if you're interested in drawing realistic cars, then may I suggest an Udemy course "Realistic Vector Art Principles" authored by Isabel Aracama. Which basically all content discussed and in turn I'd learnt was implemented throughout generating my two versions of the tutorial's example Porsche although whatever subject you eventually decide upon, make sure to have fun with it because most of the time I certainly did 😀  

All of Isabel's tutorials are worth checking out, some on youtube. I had a watch of the previews of this one, the only thing I'd say is I wouldn't work on a reference of only 1000px tall if you are aiming at realistic. It's a lot easier simplifying than it is adding details that are just a blur in the reference. Of course it somewhat depends on the subject and how realistic you are aiming for but for me you can't have enough resolution. Having said that some large images are saved with a lot of compression so the largest version you can find isn't automatically the best quality. Download, zoom in and compare.

Marc

ArtByMarc.me