You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing bleed on artboards in Designer 1.8

arkinien

I just upgraded to 1.8

In Designer, bleed is no longer present when exporting, either from the export persona or directly from the the file menu. (That has happened before with a previous update, but at least it worked from the file > Export menu)

Any work around, other than using Publisher? 

Thanks!

Possible FIX

I'm not exactly sure what the whole sequence is, but I reinstalled Designer 2.7. I'm actually running both 2.7 and 2.8, so I can still open the files I already saved from 2.8.

I'm guessing that somehow the two versions share some of their library or preferences, but 2.8 now export with bleed normally.

I did not test if I have to run 2.7 first, then 2.8 on the same login session for it to work, but there seem to be something there... I'll post more conclusions when I have time to do more tests.