You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tent Card Greeting Card Publisher

I wonder if anybody would be able help.

What I want is a greetings tent  card template A4  in the old page plus x9 it had a template for this as a pre-set folded publication 

either portrait or landscape I have attached the old pp document and a pdf just in case you can't view 

the template had a front page which shared with  the back  but was on screen as a separate page of the card and the two middle had separate page on screen Capture.PNG.89d1b83177b4e0fdf0165ac00ecee792.PNGCapture.PNG.89d1b83177b4e0fdf0165ac00ecee792.PNG

hope this helps

David

Publication3.pdf Publication3.ppp

Edited by Daveg14
Type error

• Staff

Currently Affinity Publisher doesn't have any layout templates like this available, you would need to manually create the layout on a canvas that is the overall size. This is something that may change as we've added the new document window, from here users can create their own custom templates to save and use.