You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

11 hours ago, Margaret said:

Just updated to 1.8 uploaded a shot and its all dark when you try to edit to make it look okay and then finish the edit it goes too light just unusable I have had this issue before on updates can anyone help !! ?

I thought this issue was supposed to be resolved in 1.8, but it's possible I'm misremembering.

You could try resetting Affinity Photo back to the default settings and seeing if this resolves the issue.  Before doing so, ensure you export any custom settings so that you can re-import them again afterwards—as they will all be reset (for example, assets, brushes, macros, shortcuts, styles, swatches, etc.).  

To reset Affinity Photo, close Affinity Photo, press and hold the CTRL key on the keyboard, then launch Affinity Photo whilst keeping the CTRL key pressed.  When the 'Clear User Data' dialogue box appears, click the 'Select All' button at the bottom and then the 'Clear' button to clear all the user data.