Hello,

Just bought Affinity Photo software but I was wondering if there are some manuals (pdf's) available to read and learn more about the application?

Kind regards, kovas

There are no manuals as such yet, but it does ship with a help file and there are a vast array of tutorials that show off the apps capabilities which can be found here:

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/10119-in-house-affinity-photo-video-tutorials/

As well as others made by community members

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I'm impressed affinity photo, but am a little shocked to learn that there is no manual.  It's nice having some tutorials, but technical details are best suited for an actual manual.  When did this become "old fashioned"?  Releasing something out of beta without a manual is a little crazy.

And the "help" button is not helpful . . . Please give us a proper manual - we paid for a tool and I would like to read about the features.  This is coming from a professional  vfx artist in the industry for 25 years.

Thanks.

Yes I agree, whilst the tutorials are good , there is nothing like a written manual to understand the features and learn to use them. I would love to have a manual in pdf form.

cheers

Wayne

If you look under the Help Menu, there is an item called, Affinity Photo Help.  It is really a manual (as can be determined by the chapter titles). If you would rather work from a printed manual, you can print it out. Lots of detail and "how to..." stuff in there.

Hope that helps

post-5824-0-36802100-1437107198_thumb.png

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde