You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer "Preferences" navigation not working

Arghmath

I think from a user's point of view it's an inexplicable and incomprehensible solution.

There are several sections of the settings and it's likely that the user is moving through them in sequence. I can't even think of a way to navigate through sections like in a browser...

And that's a UX error imho.

designer butcher — nodeus.ru

I have to agree with @nodeus because the expected functionality would be "next -- previous. the reason for this is that the usage of "back -- forward" is limited. It maybe makes sense to go "back", but "forward"? Where forward...

I understand the intention of the developers and the concepts, but from my experience the concepts are often changed based on the usability tests. We often prepare concept for client, but very often change it based on the user feedback.

PS I know this will be heresy here, but Adobe PS, AI, etc, have in their Preferences "next -- prev" buttons ;)