You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It looks like I have to manually apply lens corrections, like CA. These issues are normally covered in camera. Does this have to do with AP not recognizing my Fujinon lenses? Applying these corrections is very difficult without some profiles.

I have reported the missing lens info and incorrect exposure issues in the bugs subforum, response was fast and it looks like developers are working on it.

See here: 

It´s not only our Fujinon lenses alas...

I am not aware of our Fujifilm X cameras doing CA on the raw files; maybe on creating in camera JPGs? I don´t know that, as I hardly ever import them, use it only for better review on the LCD or for easier manual focus (B&W in that case). When needed with the RAFs, I always have to do it with the software.

I have reported the missing lens info and incorrect exposure issues in the bugs subforum, response was fast and it looks like developers are working on it.

See here: 

It´s not only our Fujinon lenses alas...

I am not aware of our Fujifilm X cameras doing CA on the raw files; maybe on creating in camera JPGs? I don´t know that, as I hardly ever import them, use it only for better review on the LCD or for easier manual focus (B&W in that case). When needed with the RAFs, I always have to do it with the software.

I noticed the differences when comparing the same Raw file between LR and AP. With no further adjustments the LR version showed no fringing, but there was significant fringing in the AP version. I didn't check on other things like lens corrections or vignetting.

With last update of ACR 9.1 (hence I suppose also the embedded version in LR 6.1), Adobe stated still working on enhancing their algorithms, together with Fuji. They also introduced the CA setting being checked by default; I think that is only for recent cameras, maybe only X-Trans II, as it´s not set for my X-Pro1. I have to check it manually myself if I think it needed.