You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

update failed in designer. photo, publisher 1.8

Have tried a number of suggested solutions to update in the forum without success on windows 10

Each of the apps would go part way and stop. I decided to follow the directions regarding the diagnostic tool. I was able to uninstall an earlier version of designer but could not install designer 1.8 -- not even running as an administrator. As was suggested by a someone in the forum I did try to remove anything related to designer in folders as well as the short cut to no avail. Attached is my log.

SetupUI2.log

44 minutes ago, Perry D said:

Attached is my log.

Your log file shows that you are out of space on disk C.

Out of disk space: Out of disk space -- Volume: 'C:'; required space: 1,370,155 KB; available space: 486,884 KB.  Free some disk space and retry.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1