You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FREE Laser Delight Styles - For Affinity Photo

Get it here: https://www.oliviotutorials.com/laser-delight-pack/

The Laser Delight Pack gives you up to 110 amazing Laser Light Styles for Affinity Photo. Masterfully designed colors will give you the perfect glow and lights to make your photos shine. The skillfully assembled Styles Pack comes with a free Online Course. Explaining everything from Installing the Styles to using them creatively in your workflow. A perfect Addition for Hobbyists and Professionals alike. Enjoy

All Version also includes a free Online Course.

INFO: This product was NOT tested with the iPad. Please try the free version first.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:10 PM, asi17 said:

Always have problems downloading Olivio's freebies on the desktop. 'Choose your pack'  never gives me any drop down list.

No probs on my Win 10 Laptop, using Chrome browser.

Started with Free to check them out with Olivio's instructional video, then went back and got the Pro pack once I saw how great they are and what a time saver for many uses and effects. Yes, you can make one yourself when you need it but it is more fun to have a hundred styles and try them out.

BTW, they work great in Affinity Designer too, as do Olivio's Mythical styles and Palettes. Double use for a tiny price, IMHO.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Gerald Wall said:

I have the same problem. Cant download anything. I am on windows 10 and have tried two different browsers but after selecting "choose your pack" and "I want this" nothing happens?????

Make sure to check the downloads folder on the machine.  I've seen where no notification was provided that it was downloading but magically it showed up 5 times in the download folder as I clicked multiple times thinking nothing was happening.  

(also bought the bundle to get all the pro packs so far....put some of it to use from day one)

On 4/4/2020 at 8:36 PM, Limolb said:

78 deluxe

can I ask if there is anything worthwhile buy buying the full packs.   The free laser laser lights may be limited to just a few styles (teasers) but they all can be modified in the effects tab.

Sure.  A few different thoughts:

1)  At the bundle price - seems fairly reaonable to help out Olivio so he can continue to provide such great content and instruction.  

2)  The pro-packs can save time becuase there is more there and variation on concepts.  (Examples, Mythical Gradients, Autumn Gradients, Styles, Overlays, Mockups, portrait styles).  Any very skill person can take the ideas Olivo presents in the free pack and modify things to come up with smilar concepts.  There is value to having that work done for you to quickly click through as you develop a project instead of making the creation of the tools and asets the project itself.  There are a ton of Mytihical gradients in the pro pack as one example, and the free pack only has a handfull.    Another example being the mockups, you might not need them, but these are something I could techncially do myself (thoiugh it is cool to see Olivo's application of reflections on the glass)...however I used them to quickly put together some advertizing for a friend's business that needs to move to on-line music lessons.  Since this was work I was doing for free for my friend, I really appreciated not having to start from scratch.  I threw them together quickly and they turned out great thanks to the pro-pack.  I've used the Autumn gradients a number of times, again something I could come up wiht myself after the 3 free ones, but clicking through the 10 tasty ones he came up wth is a time saver for actual work.  The LUTS pack, another one where you get a few from the free pack but a ton from the pro pack, and luts are the kind of thing you generally need a whole bunch of to find something that works with your source.   

3)  Some of the packs I haven't used at all (yet), which just goes to show it depends on the type of work you are doing and assets that might be of value to you.  With the bundle you get quite a bit.

4)  Same as #1, I appreciate the content he is creating, not just the packs, but the instruciton he is giving the community.  This is a cool way to make an exchange of money and get something tangable in return that helps me with my own projects.  

5)  Would I pay the full PRO price for an individual pack?  Perhpas not, but I'm also  volunteering almost all of my photo/design work so I'm very money concious when it comes to that.  I do think the whole bundle is a very good value at the special discount price if you like his work/concepts/content.  

• 1 year later...

I just went to buy the PROFESSIONAL PACK and paid $12USD for uit and gor the FREE one,. the GUM ROAD  Layout was confusing to me   as I have poor eyesight  so now im stuck with the free kit and  paid for whjat I thought was the  pro veriosn sdop  there you  go

6 hours ago, LyricsGirl said:

I just went to buy the PROFESSIONAL PACK and paid $12USD for uit and gor the FREE one,. the GUM ROAD  Layout was confusing to me   as I have poor eyesight  so now im stuck with the free kit and  paid for whjat I thought was the  pro veriosn sdop  there you  go

Try emailing Olivio and explain it to him, I've found him to be very helpful.