You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashes

So I found out the Crashes where occurring when I was selecting body type to change to a new text style. It was only happening when selected type  while   crossing over into a two page spread. As long as I selected type on a single page there was no problem, but would immediately crash when going from page to page. So it was not randomly crashing but only when selecting crossover type! I have had no other problems since i quit changing text styles on spreads! Lifestyle Magazine.afpubMust be a bug somewhere! Attached is 1.0 folder.

attachment_Log.txt attachment_Log.txt attachment_Log.txt metadata 0dd4960f-98c6-4d69-9d19-33876ccd2acb.dmp 5cbceb8c-cb51-4da2-bbad-8cb7a0b0e8fe.dmp 9fd655fb-5f89-4012-bfc9-adea7e88dd0d.dmp f6956a12-51eb-4778-9298-5f108e6d941f.dmp Log.txt 1.0.zip

On 3/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, Pauls said:

@Gerald Wall  Can you upload the afpub file here. The above link is showing as unavailable.

Thanks

I don't think it is the documents. Now I am having a problem with different publications I am working on. If I try to add pages it just locks up. If I try to change the spreads to facing pages it locks up. I have to hit Control-Alt Delete to bring up the task manager in Windows to close the program. It tells me I need to save the document but wont allow me to because it locks up. I may have to go back to InDesign to finish these two books. I will send then to your drop box folder.

• Staff

Now I am having a problem with different publications I am working on. If I try to add pages it just locks up. If I try to change the spreads to facing pages it locks up.

This should be better in the latest beta

so I found out the Crashes where occurring when I was selecting body type to change to a new text style. It was only happening when selected type  while   crossing over into a two page spread. As long as I selected type on a single page there was no problem, but would immediately crash when going from page to page.

Is this when you make any text selection that expands over a facing page? Is there any chance of a short video demonstrating it to help me reproduce it?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com