You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

NIK Collection not working

Alfred G

No problem here with the old version of the plugin.

Version from Serif

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

4 hours ago, Alfred G said:

Hi, I have updated to 1.8 from the Micriosoft app store and the NIK Collection is 2.5 version. The pannel of the NIK Collection is not showing. The plugins are showing because I manually added them already in 1.7. Any suggestions?

I have a similar Problem here on my Mac. I see the Plugins, I can select them, but the Plugins are not called. No Error-Message, nothing.

Is there an Instruction how to enter the Path to the Plugins?

p.s. ok, sorry, just recognised, that the Reason for this Behaviour is the App Store Version of Affinity-Photo. So let's stay tuned!

Make sure they are copied to the Default Plugin Folder or the NIK program install folder is included in the Search Folders in the Plugin settings and choose Allow "unknown" plugins to be used ...

image.png.99ba0081072617eac36605a6be2b6a4a.png

Both PC’s Win 11 x64 System with Intuos Pen & Touch 
PC1 ASUS ROG Strix - AMD Ryzen 9 6900X CPU @ 3.3GHz. 32GB RAM

- GPU 1: AMD Radeon integrated. GPU 2: NVIDIA RTX 3060, 6GB
PC2 HP Pavilion - 
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), 16GB RAM
 - GPU 1: Intel HD Graphics 630, GPU 2: NVIDIA GTX1050, 4GB

iPad (8th Gen) 2020

7 hours ago, BobbySox said:

Is there a trick to installing Nik into AP? I had it working fine on the old version but can't seem to get it going on 1.8. Help!!

I have the similar problem on my Mac. I see the plugins, I can select them, but the filters are not called. 

Cees

1 hour ago, MEB said:

Hi Cees A. Groot,
Go to the Mac App Store and update Affinity Photo to v1.8.1. If you don't see the update in the Updates area, go to the product page and click the Update button there. Let is know if you still have trouble with the plugins after the update.

Thanks, that helps!

Viveza 2 is still in black and white.