You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

xlsx-import does not work

Michail

A. Do the following:

1. Create a new document.
  2. Place the file SLR-Tabelle.xlsx (Ctrl+Shift+M).

Result: The keyboard no longer works. I have to restart APub. It happened with two different keyboards.

B. Do the following:

1. Create a new document.
  2. Place the file  Table.xlsx
    (I have just created this table in Excel.)

Result: The same error message appears twice. If I close both windows, I can place the file normally.
image.png.98b16930700425eb0a4f9a8629c341ee.png

3 minutes ago, Jon P said:

If you remove the additional spreadsheets in this file that are blank it will resolve the issue, there's a bug with importing a multi sheet xlsx file if one of the sheets is blank. I've logged this

Thanks a lot, Jon.
Were you able to reproduce problem "A"? This is even more serious, because I can't import an older table anymore.
I resaved the tables with Excel, which did not solve the problem.

• Staff

It's actually the same type of issue, if you remove the additional spreadsheets in that file it will also fix it. The error message gets instantly hidden and prevents keyboard entry (not 100% sure why we sometimes can close the error and sometimes it gets hidden and causes this issue, that's being looked into)

If you delete sheet 2 and 3 which are empty in the first file it will fix it, I've done so and attached my result, this is fine for me

SLR-Tabelle.xlsx

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

10 minutes ago, Jon P said:

It's actually the same type of issue, if you remove the additional spreadsheets in that file it will also fix it.

Yeah, that works. I am pleased that the problem is so easy to avoid, and hope that it can be solved soon 🙂.

1 hour ago, Jon P said:

That file has blank sheets in like the above files, if I delete those it imports correctly so it's the same issue, I've attached a version with those sheets removed

joined cells.xlsx 12.72 kB · 0 downloads

Yes, it's imported and I've already tried it, but table not imported right! 

Simply compare the table in Excel with the table that is being imported. All cells are mixed and out of place.

123150370_wrongtableimport.thumb.png.80f3ceb61d4e194e6ce2af13039b0776.png

designer butcher — nodeus.ru