You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Blurry Icons - Context Toolbar 1.8 UPDATE.

I got pushed the 1.8.1 update last night via the Appstore. Same issue here, blurry icons on a regular external (non-Retina) display.

But the one bug that is really killing me is the grid on a regular display is now 2px instead of 1px like it was on 1.7. I feel like this is related to the non-Retina situation as well.

it's embarrassing if Affinity Serif don't fix the blurry menu with a quick update right away, we "pay" for the mistakes and lazy of programmers. I can't work with it, it hurts my eyes.

My english is the same as your department customer retention :(

I have on mac Photos, Designer and Publisher and Windows Photos...

• Staff
Just now, pinkfluffyunicorn said:

You still don't have the update this blurry GUI? No? it is sad.

thank you for nothing

We don't yet have an update on the store, however we do now have a beta build available with this fix available below:

Jesus buddy, it's just a few blurry icons... This in no way stops their product from functioning, and they've gone out of their way to share a temporary workaround for you.

If all you're going to do is fill these threads with whiny ****** then maybe you should try adobe products instead. See how responsive they are to your meaningless complaints.

• Staff

I have locked this thread as it has dissolved into insults and swear words. Sean has given the correct answer in this case and in my opinion it is more than satisfactory. For anyone who comes to this thread with the same issue as OP the beta build Sean linked will solve this for you.

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.