You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't Export to Dropbox from Export Persona

Jolene

Thanks for taking time to read this. I am having issues exporting to Dropbox from export persona on my iPad. I see the Dropbox icon grayed out, so it will not let me select it. I am able to export individual files to Dropbox by going to the paper icon with three dots and selecting export. But I want to be able to export multiple art boards individually using the export persona to save time and avoid the tedious steps of exporting each art board individually, but I can't since Dropbox is not able to be selected. 

I did dig to find answers to fix this, but have not had any success with the suggestions. 

This is what I tried:

1. I tried going into the Files folder to make sure Dropbox was on in the Locations section. 

2. I tried switching the toggle for Dropbox in the Files Folder to off and turning back on. 

3. I removed the Dropbox app and redownloaded it.

4. I logged out of Dropbox and logged back in. 

I really would love to be able to use the export persona feature, and I greatly appreciate any suggestions or help to get this resolved.

Thanks!

I'm seeing same issue. iCloud or local storage is ok but not other clouds.

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

• Staff

Hi Jolene,

Unfortunately this is a known issue. We've been informed that this is an issue with cloud drive applications supporting the Files API properly and don't support folder output which is required when using the Export Persona. Unfortunately you will have to use On My iPad or iCloud if you wish to export multiple files out using the Export Persona.