You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[584] Linked APhoto graphic comes in with too large bounding box

Have had this issue in the last few betas and still there. Using APhoto beta 168RC, have a graphic that is only roughly 7x3" and is a cmyk doc. When I place it in APub b584, the bounding box almost makes it look like a Letter size, thereby requiring either a lot of overhang of the empty bounding box or using a frame or other method to crop. Just cannot understand why it comes in with the strange bounding box. I also have an RGB version of this same graphic created at the same time and it places just fine. Don't know if the error is in APub or APhoto, other than it opens and looks fine in APhoto. I did just try Placing it in a 1.7.3 ADes new doc and it does place with an A4 bounding box, so maybe this is a problem with APhoto???

Screen_Shot_2020-02-24_at_12_31.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2020-02-24_at_12_30.55_PM.png

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Yes, but Chris in APhoto beta thinks there might be a bug he's going to log. Thanks.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.