You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text Style dependency issue

Hi Adam,

I recently ran into trouble with Publisher 1.7.3 when I created text-styles for a flyer-design. At the point where I grouped several character/paragraph styles hierarchically in the text-styles list, Publisher started getting extremely laggy (showing the OS process spinning wheel all the time). When I removed the dependencies in the styles, everything was working fine again. I only just downloaded the beta version to try if the issue may be solved already, but it still persists. If you guys would like to look into this issue, I would happily upload the file, if you can provide me with an upload-link to avoid having the file publicly accessible.

Cheers,

Andrea

52 minutes ago, floresco said:

ran into trouble with Publisher 1.7.3

This is in the wrong place on the forum.

Bug reports should not be on the announcement threads.

Issues which exist in released versions should be in the appropriate bug reporting forum - for Publisher on the Mac that would be here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/81-publisher-bugs-found-on-macos/

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.