You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Vector Omega Watch illustration

Dazmondo77

A lady across the road asked me to help her produce an omega watch face which is to be printed onto edible paper for a birthday cake, and seeing as I have no work on, I thought I'd have a go at illustrating one from scratch so I can add it to my online portfolio http://www.bingercreative.co.uk , Im pretty happy with how it's turned out so thought I'd post it 

Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 18.50.28.png

Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 18.48.59.png

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

I can see why you are pleased with it!

Excellent work:)

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.5 2.2402
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Thanks StuartRc - I'm not really a massive fan of all the photo realistic type of stuff (although I really admire those that can do it) Just thought it would be a bit too time consuming, so was quite surprised it only took around 5 hours and just thought it would be a good exercise in putting a power duplicate tip into practice which I nicked off one of GarryP's posts which is 360/60 (or whatever number) Combined with Power Duplicate to precisely place all the elements on the watch face - worked great - thanks GarryP.

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

It didn't take too long for photorealistic as it's not photorealistic unless you've never seen a photo 😉but it still looks good, a Bond Seamaster. I did look at those before getting the Planet Ocean. The only thing is you have the light coming from the left on the body and the bezel showing it coming from the right. With the profile of the bevel I don't think it can look like that but you only have to flip it.

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

• 1 year later...