You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.0.555 crashes export

Your file has my Designer .555 crash, too, when exporting to pdf.. But not any other file.

Lenovo laptop with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home. Former user of most Serif software from PagePlus 3.0 through PagePlus X9, now enjoying Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher.

• Staff

Hi zorglup,

Thanks for the file. I've been able to to reproduce the crash in 555, however it does look like it has been fixed in a more recent build as I'm no longer able to reproduce that using a later internal build.

As you've said exporting any files crashes, are you able to attach some other files that are crashing for you please?

• Staff

Just to add that it is the way the 'Star' quickshapes have been used is causing the problem. It is crashing when attempting to output those to PDF (presumably because there is a lot of nodes occupying the same space. It would be worth replacing these with two separate lines made to look the same if you can't wait to export the file. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.