You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The vectorial stroke on export

• Staff

Hi Neoziox,

If possible could you attach the file to this thread so I can try this at my end? If you don't want to post it publicly I can provide you with a link to our company DropBox.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I experience the same as Neoziox on Windows 10. BUT, when I delete the red circle and make a new one, everything exports fine as PDF. Was the design originally made with ADesigner or was the design imported or copied from another file?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Just now, Joachim_L said:

I experience the same as Neoziox on Windows 10. BUT, when I delete the red circle and make a new one, everything exports fine as PDF. Was the design originally made with ADesigner or was the design imported or copied from another file?

All is create in Affinity Designer. @Joachim_L What is your export preferences?

3 hours ago, Neoziox said:

Hi!

When I export in PDF (or SVG) my file with a stroke, width 1 pt (for example), I have no more one stroke but two strokes with a background to make the line. It's very annoying because my machine can only manage the strokes.

How can I fix it?

It's because your stroke is aligned to the Inside. Change it to Center and you should be fine.

Ha. Missed by seconds...... What he ☝️ said.