You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paid but was redirected to a blank site

Hello,

I ordered the "Christi‘s Comix Toolbox" from your store https://affinity.serif.com.

I made payment by entering card number - a 3D secure window of my bank appeared, I entered the credentials, the code and paid.

I was redirected to a blankpage - with nothing in it. The product was still in the basket.

The certificate and security picture on 3d secure site was OK - it seems I used genuine site.

I am really upset with this - please contact me (I sent an email to affinityorders)

Please advise

Edited by Colorado

• Staff

It looks like your payment is being declined. When this happens you may see a pending transaction on your account for a few days. This should drop back into your account once your bank realises we cannot collect the payment.

Before trying again you may wish to check your browser is up to date

If the issue persists you may wish to contact your bank to see if there is a reason this is being declined.

I got a message from 3D secure that payment was succesful.

I contacted my bank - and they can't see the payment in the history, neither in rejected or pending (a bank in Poland).

It is important for me to confirm that I used the genuine website.

It would help me so much if you could check your logs to see that the payment was initated - but not completed.

Thanks