Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I create a page, with size, margins, and bleed. How can I do that, by default, every time I open a new document I create it with those margins and bleed? if you save spaces of color and other things but not bleed and margins.

 

Another cuestion: Using solid brushes with pressure in progress mode does not apply the effect.

Any pdf tutorial to download?

Sinonono1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Manucoruna said:

I create a page, with size, margins, and bleed. How can I do that, by default, every time I open a new document I create it with those margins and bleed? if you save spaces of color and other things but not bleed and margins.

On the New Document window you can create presets using the Preset menu next to Page Preset.  So if you set your Margins and Bleed and then create a Preset.  Next time you start Designer, select that Preset.

As for the brushes with Pressure, that should work fine.  Which graphics tablet are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Manucoruna said:

How can I do that, by default, every time I open a new document I create it with those margins and bleed?

After you've set margins, bleed etc in the New Document dialog, but before you actually click the button to create your document, click the so-called 'Hamburger' button and choose Create Preset:

1934759292_Screenshot2020-02-13at14_40_36.png.93d5b131668aa52c532dd1ee1593f363.png

Give it a name:

390918876_Screenshot2020-02-13at14_43_13.png.5e73958709f9f84e7fab0937dc3b4282.png

And it will then be available in the Custom Presets when you next create a document:

819196107_Screenshot2020-02-13at14_44_07.png.ad4b570b735e0e65e2b76e0c875e2b59.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

done! Thank you!

24 minutes ago, stokerg said:

On the New Document window you can create presets using the Preset menu next to Page Preset.  So if you set your Margins and Bleed and then create a Preset.  Next time you start Designer, select that Preset.

As for the brushes with Pressure, that should work fine.  Which graphics tablet are you using?

About brushes, Does it work only with tablet? with progres included? 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manucoruna said:

About brushes, Does it work only with tablet? with progres included?

The Pressure options does yes HOWEVER, once you've drawn your brush stroke, go to the Stoke panel and click on Pressure there and you'll be able play around with the Pressure Curve to get the same effect as using a tablet :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.