You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In Photoshop we were supplied by our printer a paper simulation profile the form of a PSF file. This profile gives us an idea on how the colors will be represented printed on our paper color. Can Affinity Photo read PSF files? If so, where do I place these files so they show up in the soft proofing profile list?

If these files can not be read, what kind of file do I need in order for Affinity Photo to read them.  So far I have been unsuccessful in getting these files to load. 

Will I need my printer to supply me with an ICC profile that corresponds with the PSF profile settings? 

• Staff

Hi jbartley,

We don't support PSF files and i can't seem to find a request for us to either.

We do make use of ICC profiles, so if you can get one of those that matches PSF settings, install that and restart Affinity, you should then find it listed in the Soft Proofing Adjustment :)