You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Space extending beyond text box

Hi all, 

I have a header with white text and black background, which runs onto the next line (See screenshot).  In the screenshot, the space in between the words "Testing" and "Screenshot" is outside the text box frame, and thus has a black background.  Since all of the text is justified to the frame, It looks bad to have the black background that extends beyond it. 

I've tried looking at optical alignment, couldn't figure that out for a 'space' rather than a character.  Also, a right indent doesn't work because if my header goes three lines, then the second line would result in the black background not extending all the way. 

I'm sure there must be a way to do this properly!  Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 3.33.22 PM.png

Method 1: Use Decorations from Paragraph panel

Method 2: Use a soft line break at the end of the line

Method 3: Maybe other method others can tell?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 4 weeks later...