You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Luminosity Masks as in the video

Hi everyone,

I'm really struggling to use Luminosity masks macros i've downloaded here as shown in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myIzxxlx7Do

--> Selecting a LM on a pixel layer with black mask and then paint white... that simple !

It seems so easy that way he does it . And the LM is shown even when selecting the pixel layer with the black mask... what i couldn't achieve in AF :-((

And in the video, masks are created and we can see them clearly.. in AF, we don't see them so nicely  when LM are in channels.

Thanks for your help !

@DWright,

Thanks ! I've seen  this video but really is not convincing me !

Using the LM macros available in our Affinity  forum, the best i could achieve is the result you'll find attached.. BUT i really hate the black borders on the foreground due to the painting back of the sky.

I couldn't achieve better....

Maybe you have a best solution to blend these two pictures...

PS : i could not achieve any satisfying result with the blend ranges.

Why i posted the video is the really easy workflow to work with the different luminosity masks...

Lumin Masks Sky.JPG

Lumin Masks Foregrnd.JPG

Lumin Masks Result.JPG