You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] Ɨ

Vector line pressure not pastingšŸ¤”

Hey

so I decided to copy and paste a grouped vector image to a new page, and the pressure settings for the lines didnā€™t transfer. Subsequently realized my efforts were unnecessary since exporting allows for ā€œcroppingā€ specific parts of the canvas for export. Still, thought you may want to know.
As you can see, the thickness of the tapered lines in the second image are thinner.

Excellent program, even if there are little issues occasionally... weā€™ll worth the money. Thanks šŸ™šŸ»

B4667B08-6346-4E93-9FFC-A5B73B5206CA.png

56F05F18-59E6-4846-B7F7-E667E66391F5.png

Hey Gabe, if you look at the lower image, the thickness of the lines around the nose/ears when payed into a new document is the most obvious. Clearly this isnā€™t a massive issue, but could be annoying if it was a regular occurrence. Iā€™d post more, but not much need too, these are literally the screens i see when copying, opening other dock and then pasting. Ā Thanks!

I get ya, sorry for being dense.Ā Thankfully IĀ donā€™t need to bother since I performed the same operation yesterday and it was fine šŸ‘ŒšŸ». The app was crashing like a mofo however... not sure if it was because I had a ton of layers or.... šŸ¤”. I did hear that it may be due to a recent iOS update,Ā if you could confirm that, that would be awesome... aaaand if you have any insight on Affinity releasing Publisher on the iPad anytime this year. Donā€™t ask much do I? Appreciate your feedback dude šŸ™šŸ»