You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Focus merge

maomspv

Hi!

Problem that Affinity not use all images loaded in Focus Merge. I load 50 images to Focus merge but after processed the outcome has less than the loaded amount wich has a Deep impact in the end result.

Seen this issue in a another topic from 2019 but no answer or solution presented in that topic. What is the problem?  

• Staff

Hello maomspv,

We have an open bug against macOS for this issue which I've just bumped. Would you be so kind as to upload your source images into this private Dropbox folder as it might help us understand what's going wrong. Thank you. 

24 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Hello maomspv,

We have an open bug against macOS for this issue which I've just bumped. Would you be so kind as to upload your source images into this private Dropbox folder as it might help us understand what's going wrong. Thank you. 

Hi again!

I´m uploading the hole bunch that I tried with. It´s TIFF files and total of 5,2Gb

1 minute ago, Chris B said:

Thanks :) It isn't uncommon for bugs to affect both operating systems but I would like to update the bug report with your sample images if you have chance to upload them.

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Thanks :) It isn't uncommon for bugs to affect both operating systems but I would like to update the bug report with your sample images if you have chance to upload them.

I´m uploading to dropbox that You suggested

• Staff

Hey maomspv,

Out of the 78 images you uploaded, it threw 10 away. What I need to do now is going and find those 10 images and see if there's something slightly different about them.

I've just realised some are duplicates so I'll run it again and report back

• Staff

I've just ran it again using the beta and all 39 images were included.

I ran it again using the dupes (or the images with an _1 at the end of the filename) and 33/39 were included. I noticed there are a few that jump around considerably and some have a slightly different tone so it might be skipping these. I'm not too sure. I'm adding these images to the bug report anyway. 

Thanks for uploading them :) 

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

I've just ran it again using the beta and all 39 images were included.

I ran it again using the dupes (or the images with an _1 at the end of the filename) and 33/39 were included. I noticed there are a few that jump around considerably and some have a slightly different tone so it might be skipping these. I'm not too sure. I'm adding these images to the bug report anyway. 

Thanks for uploading them :) 

Thanks!