You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good evening forum community, sorry for my english again. I hope you will understand what I mean.

How you can see in the attached file, I set things often free, as I make an 'edge' around the figure, using the eraser, then create a mask in that white 'line'. So I could 'close' these 'holes' in a mask in Corel Photo Paint in the past and cut out for example this little dog.

Maybe that works in some way in this program, too? That would be very great!

Barbara

Dog.afphoto

Hi Staff,

yes, I want to cut out the dog from the image. The mask has two lines at the moment. And I want ask, wether it is possible, to get away the 'inner line' of the mask with a tool which is called 'close the holes of a mask' ore something like that (and which I know from Corel Photopaint) . So the outer line of the mask will get saved and I can cut out the little dog easily.