Hello,

Whenever I try to use a predefined text style, the program crashes. (I opened a Designer file in the new Publisher beta when this happens.)

Edited by RenWaller
Details added

Okay. I was trying to design page two (I designed page one in Designer). I ended up designing two in Publisher (not the Beta) because that doesn't keep crashing.

Do you mind just giving me some steps to reproduce the crash with the file uploaded? I've applied all the current text styles to existing text and new text and not reproduced the crash

Thanks!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

18 hours ago, RenWaller said:

Whenever I try to use a predefined text style, the program crashes.

Did you update Publisher to the latest beta?

1 hour ago, Seneca said:

Did you update Publisher to the latest beta?

That's a good point, because there were some definite crashes with text styles a couple betas ago. Those appear to be resolved in 549 (and the one before it).

Okay, I just uploaded the Designer document that I was trying to open in Publisher beta that I think is causing the problem. And to reproduce the crash, basically just try and doing anything with text styles. But weird. This morning, it crashed the first time, and now (the second time) it seems to be working. The text styles are just not always redefining properly the first time around.