You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Apostrophe problem (4)

I'm sorry to say that, contrary to what was communicated to me by email, the apostrophe problem is not fixed in Publisher 1.8.0.549, as I show in the attached file, screenshot of 6 lines written in Times New Roman 24, with the invisible characters, changing language three times and restarting each time.
What is new is that I can select (space-apostrophe) and copy it to "Search" and make it "Replace All" with (apostrophe).
But this is still a defect, when you check the typographical quotation marks.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Capture d’écran 2020-02-06 à 14.49.27.jpg

Despite what I reported yesterday, I can confirm that this problem is still happening (I'm not sure where I messed up in my test yesterday).

However, I do not have this problem in English. Mine does not say "English (US)," but "English" only. I am not sure which English that is, as on the system level the only English I have enabled is English US, and Publisher seems to be drawing from that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.